Are you a music maker, performer, composer, or aspiring songwriter looking to up your game? This is the place to start.
This course is all about mastering FL Studio 20 in a quick, straight-to-the-point way. We will dive in with some demo tracks by expert FL Studio producer and DJ Jacob Gundlach (and your co-instructor for this course), and pick them apart to see how they work, and how they were built. Jacob will then take you on a journey through the FL Studio 20 software in a way that shows what everything does, how it works, and (most importantly) how to make great music with it.
Throughout this course Jacob will make a track with you, side-by-side. The last two sections of the class are on Mixing and Mastering, and you will finish this class with a completed, mastered, radio-ready track.
Here is a list of some of the topics we will cover:
- The Main FL Studio Interface
- Navigation in FL Studio: Finding things quickly and efficiently
- Using Samples
- The Drum Sequencer
- Using MIDI Controllers
- FL Studio's Built-In Instruments and Synthesizers
- Sound Design
- Making Beats
- Plugins and Audio Effects
- Mixer and Plugin Presets
- Recording Vocals
- Recording Live Instruments
- EQ Techniques
- Compression Techniques
- Reverb and Delay Techniques
- Creative Approaches to Mixing
- The 11 Essential FL Studio Plugins
- And Much, Much, More!
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Members – Claim your seat now!
(Non-members redirected to purchase membership)