Producer Program Overview
So you know the ins and outs of Ableton, you're designing your own sounds effortlessly, and you have a projects folder full of sketches that sound great but need finishing. Our Producer Program focuses on just that! And Intermediate level course that takes you through the process of making a sketch into a finished track. Sit in and have direct contact with our instructors to help get that extra boost of inspiration!For Sofa Sunday we are offering 30% off of this program ($999.50 at once, or $129.94 per month)! For registration, visit the link below, and be sure to check out the rest of our website for 30% off all programs today!https://goo.gl/qAhx5wPosted by Slam Academy on Sunday, November 26, 2017
Spend 12 weeks in the Slam Studios working alongside super producer Bionik and multi-instrumentalists, songwriters, and musicians Joe Woodling & Charlie Erickson as they turn simple song ideas into big tunes!
- Producer Program - No Levels or OutlineThe Producer Program has no set levels or class outline.
Students, instructor, guest artists, and teaching assistant sit in the studio and make tracks together, with the goal of releasing at least 1 EP at the end of the 12 weeks.
Classes will run every Tuesday night from 7pm – 10pm, for a total of 12 weeks.
There is no application, and all experience levels are welcome. Just signup with the red buttons!
To enroll in the Producer Program, purchase below. This price includes all the required classes, at a significant discount from buying them individually.
After payment for the program is received, we will contact you to welcome you to the program and answer any additional questions.
Price: $1800 (Includes all classes, All Access pass to all Slam Academy regular classes, (including online classes) and 6 months of SlamPass)
Payment plans are available for this program.
Software Requirements: any DAW
Prerequisites: baseline knowledge of musical terms, such as chorus, distortion, and timbre
Enrollment limit: 8 students
- Admission to all Producer Program Classes
- Admission to 6 months of SlamPass (3 months during the program & a 3-month complimentary SlamPass membership)*
- Weekly feedback on tracks and projects during class Lab Time
- Feedback on midway and final projects from Slam Teachers and Guest Artists
- 25% Returning Student Discount on all future enrollments**
- Free Instant Access Pass (access to complete non-program online video library)
- Discounts and Special Offers on hardware and software from our friends at Foxtone Music
*SlamPass is only available to students currently enrolled in a program; students who have completed a program in the last 3 (or 1.5 or 6, program depending) months; or students who directly purchased a SlamPass
** Not valid with other discount offers & coupons.
2 week Add/Drop period – Money Back Guarantee
Upcoming Start Dates
New start every 6 months!