The Music Industry Program meets one day a week (see the “select start date” below), for 3 hours. The course lasts 12 weeks.
Registration to this class includes:
- Exclusive Ableton Certified Training
- Access to all 12 weeks of the Music Industry Program
- Free access to all (non-program) online content
- 1-on-1 help from Slam Academy Instructors and/or Teaching Assistants: 2 Online video sessions (during quarantine)
- For local students: access to the Slam Academy studios (Waterbury facility – Minneapolis, MN (closed during quarantine)) for room booking, private use, and studio time.
- Special offers from industry partners, including:
- Minnesota Music Coalition
- And many more!
Payment plans require a non-refundable, one-time (short = $5; long = $10) setup fee and (short = 3.5%; long = 4.5%) monthly processing fee.
Ableton Live Suite software includes 40% off education discount and 8.025% Minnesota sales tax.
Your receipt will be emailed to you, along with our welcome packet and important class information. Be sure to read it carefully to learn how to log in and start learning right away with our online content!