The Music Industry Program meets 3 hours per day, 1 day per week, for 12 weeks.
Registration to this class includes:
- Exclusive Ableton Certified Training
- Access to all 12 weeks of the Music Industry Program
- Free access to all (non-program) online content
- 1-on-1 help from Slam Academy Instructors and/or Teaching Assistants:
2 Online video sessions (during quarantine)
- For local students: access to the Slam Academy studios (Waterbury facility – Minneapolis, MN (closed during quarantine)) for room booking, private use, and
- Special offers from industry partners, including:
- Minnesota Music Coalition
- And many more!
Want to learn in person? Check out our studio locations:
Payment plans require a non-refundable, one-time (short = $5; long = $10) setup fee and (short = 3.5%; long = 4.5%) monthly processing fee.
Ableton Live Suite software includes 40% off education discount and 8.025% Minnesota sales tax.
What are you paying for? $50/hour of in-class time, or an equivalent amount of private lessons with the instructor. All other perks included are based on availability.
Your receipt(s) will be emailed to you, along with a confirmation (1-2 business days), welcome packet (1 week prior to your start date), and important class information (first day of class) emails. Be sure to read them all carefully to learn how to create an online account / log in and start learning right away with our online content! | Updated 9/15/20