Make your tracks stand out from the crowd.
In today’s competitive music industry, poorly mixed or mastered music gets lost in the fray. To stand out from the crowd, tracks need to have the sonic clarity, punch, and polish that is achieved through the processes of Mixing and Mastering. Our program takes students from the initial mixing stages all the way through the radio-ready master.
After completing this program, you'll be able to:
Produce Professional Tracks
Using Ableton Live, industry-proven techniques, and special tricks and tips from our Ableton Certified Trainers, you will leave this class with finished, polished tracks.
Collaborate and Engage
Slam Academy is a community. While in this class, you will meet your next great collaborative partner, someone to share the stage with, or even your new best friend.
Find Your Sound
Get ready to be exposed to more music than you ever thought was possible. When you come out of this class, you will have a deep understanding of the sound you are looking for, and how to get it.
Produce, Mix, and Master
Use industry-standard tools to mix and master your own songs so they sound as loud and clear as your favorite tracks.
Meet Your Instructor:
Registration to this class includes:
- Access to all 12 weeks, 3 hours per week, of the Mixing & Mastering Program
- Exclusive Ableton Certified Training
- Join our Private Discord Community
- 1-on-1 help from Slam Academy Instructors and/or Teaching Assistants
- Access to the Slam Academy Studios for private room booking, recording sessions, & production use
- Additional benefits for Members