Alex Kish’s teaching style is versatile and adaptive and versatile to each individual student’s goals. Having a degree in jazz studies he teaches the foundations of how to become a strong woodwind player and improviser. Music theory, melody and harmony writing, music recording software and techniques, gear, performance, and philosophy are just some of the topics Kish offers in his lessons. Just his personality, his lessons are fun and exciting, always keeping the interest of his students in mind because above all music should be enjoyable.
- Beginner & advanced instrumental lessons:
- Alto/tenor saxophone & clarinet, Roland Aerophone
- Beginner instrumental lessons
- Trumpet, trombone, flute, keys
- Instrument recording and performance
- Instrumental improvisation & music theory