Welcome to Sound Design Recipe Book, Vol 3: Drums and Vocals!
In this class, you won't just be hearing from me. You will have 5 incredibly experienced, professional instructors. I'll be one of them, but I've brought in some of the top sound designers working right now to give up their secrets.
- Jack Denny: Best known for his role as one of three producers and performers in the super-group Ternion Sound. These guys are all over the world right now.
- Joe Dumpling: Known primarily under his alias Dumpling, Joe is a top-notch producer and multi-instrumentalist. And an experienced teacher, too!
- Zak Khan: Zak is making some of the funkiest, coolest music I've heard in a long time, so I was super excited he agreed to help out with some videos here. Get ready for something special.
- James Patrick: You've met James before in some of my other classes, but he is also a world-renowned producer and performer, and accomplished teacher (and Ableton Certified Trainer)
- Me! I'll be guiding you through all of the lessons from these guests and filling in anything that needs to be filled in.
The goal of this class is to help you define your sound by learning some of the tricks of the best in the world.
This course is NOT specific to any DAW program.
This is a course about techniques. Most techniques that you see the instructors doing can be replicated in several different applications. We will focus here on techniques, and learning with step-by-step examples of how to make specific sounds.
- Making Drum Sounds from Anything
- Giving Life to your Kick
- Transients and "Beaters"
- Making a Snare Drum Selector
- Giving Live to your Hihats
- The Original 808
- Recreating 808 Sounds
- Drum Fills
- Resampling Drums
- Finding Vocal Samples
- Chopping and Processing Vocal Samples
- Turning Vocals into Drum Sounds
- And much, much more!
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Members – Claim your seat now!
(Non-members redirected to purchase membership)