The Ableton Live Program meets 3 hours per day, 1 day per week; each modules lasts 12 weeks.
Registration to this class includes:
- Exclusive Ableton Certified Training
- Access to all 12 (or 24) weeks of the Ableton Live Program
- Free access to all (non-program) online content
- 1-on-1 help from Slam Academy Instructors and/or Teaching Assistants: 3 days per week (2 Online video sessions)
- Special offers from industry partners, including:
- And many more!
Not in Chicago? Check out our other locations:
Payment plans require a non-refundable, one-time (short = $5; long = $10) setup fee and (short = 3.5%; long = 4.5%) monthly processing fee.
Ableton Live Suite software includes 40% off education discount and 8.025% Minnesota sales tax.
What are you paying for? $50/hour of in-class time, or an equivalent amount of private lessons with the instructor. All other perks included are based on availability.
Your receipt(s) will be emailed to you, along with a confirmation (1-2 business days), welcome packet (1 week prior to your start date), and important class information (first day of class) emails. Be sure to read them all carefully to learn how to create an online account / log in and start learning right away with our online content! | Updated 9/15/20