Introducing The SlamPass
Maybe you’ve been interested in taking a program at Slam but want to get a feel for the community and space first. Maybe you’re self-taught or have been in programs elsewhere and are looking for a good space to work on your tracks. Or maybe you’re a past Slam student whose studio time has expired.
Traditionally, when students enroll in one of Slam Academy’s programs, they receive complimentary access to Slam’s studios for a full year from the start of the program. Now, with Slam Pass, any pass holder will get monthly access to the non-program happenings at Slam.
MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY $150/MONTH!
Monthly membership includes:
- Admission to any non-program classes
- Equipment and studio reservations during Slam Academy Open Hours
- Full access to the online class library (free and paid non-program classes included)
- 1/2 hour private lessons with Slam Academy Teacher Assistants (by appointment)
- Slam Academy community involvement: feedback, collaboration opportunities and events
Program students will still have access to Slam Academy Studios beyond the duration of the program, but will now receive a complimentary six-month membership at the conclusion of their program, available for renewal on a monthly basis after its expiration.